Terms & Conditions:
The Krontiris Method provides a platform that coordinates users such as School Administrators, Athletic Directors, School Nurse, Coaches, Athletic Trainers, Student Athlete, Parents and Affiliated Participating Healthcare Provider, to organize, communicate, engage, document, telehealth – care services, track and report on all activities associated with the educational institution’s athletic – sports department.
COMPLIANT WITH HIPAA, HITECH, FERPA AND PPRA:
- HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (HIPAA) – WE WILL NEVER RELEASE, SHARE OR SOLICIT Personally Health Care Information (PHI), and any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) contained within our website, mobile application and any other related services, will remain the exclusive property of the associated organization. Please request a copy of their HIPAA compliance directly from them.
- HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR ECONOMIC AND CLINICAL HEALTH ACT (HITECH) – is a supplementation of the HIPAA ACT that promotes and expands the adoption of health information technology, specifically, the use of electronic health records (EHRs) by Healthcare Providers.
- FAMILY EDUCATIONAL RIGHTS AND PRIVACY ACT (FERPA) – we comply with all FERPA requirements and provide all necessary services to allow each school to delete and/or modify individual records as well as bulk records on demand. FERPA also grants parents certain protections with regard to their children’s education records. The Krontiris Method is FERPA compliance as we involve the parents in the Athletic Ecosystem for the mobile application and any other related services. As a parent, if you would like to understand your rights under FERPA, please contact the U.S. Department of Education’s Family Policy Compliance Office using the contact information provided below.Family Policy Compliance Office
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Ave. S.W.
Washington, DC 20202-5920
- PROTECTION OF PUPIL RIGHTS AMENDMENT (PPRA) – WE WILL NEVER RELEASE, SHARE OR SOLICIT Personal Identifiable Information associated with the following information – political affiliations or beliefs of the student or the student’s parent;, mental or psychological problems of the student or the student’s family; sex behavior or attitudes; illegal, anti-social, self-incriminating, or demeaning behavior; critical appraisals of other individuals with whom respondents have close family relationships; legally recognized privileged or analogous relationships, such as those of lawyers, physicians, and ministers; religious practices, affiliations, or beliefs of the student or student’s parent; or, income (other than that required by law to determine eligibility for participation in a program or for receiving financial assistance under such program.
On our website, you as in a potential client, customer or someone of interest who is a School Administrator, Athletic Director, Coach and/or Athletic Trainer, have the option to create an account to access the demo app for the mobile application. You, as in all people who enter the site, can reach out to us for any inquiry, concerns and/or feedback of our site, mobile application, and any other related services.
During the onboarding phase for adopting The Krontiris Method, we collect information from the educational – sports institution on their behalf to make the initial onboarding process smooth and easy for them.
Under a legal agreement, The Krontiris Method has a professional relationship with the educational – sports institution. The website, mobile application and any other related services, will not sell your PII and PHI. We strictly use your information as a form of data to populate services with the approved partners of The Krontiris Method. If you ever want to remove your information from our database, you need to contact the educational – sports institution as they are the administrator – authority.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR PROFESSIONAL USERS:
The Krontiris Method is used for the purpose of the athletic ecosystem of an affiliated educational – sports institution and/or organization (“The responsible parties”). School Administrators, Athletic Directors, School Nurse, Coaches, Student Athletes, Parents of the Student Athlete, Athletic Trainers and other affiliated participating HealthCare Providers must comply with the privacy laws of their jurisdiction, before adding students to the services.
Our services ensures that all parents – legal guardians are involved in the safety and well-being of their children(s). It is the educational – sports institution and organization and all other responsible parties to comply with COPPA, FERPA, PPRA, HIPAA and any other privacy acts and laws.
The Krontiris Method is compliant with HIPAA, HITECH, FERPA, and PPRA. Regardless of our compliance with the appropriate privacy acts and laws, all members within the athletic ecosystem of an affiliated educational – sports institution and/or organization agrees to hold The Krontiris Method harmless from any liability from and indemnify against any losses, claims, damages, awards, penalties, or injuries from the users, and all other associated or prescribed parties (the “Associated Users”). The Responsible Parties acknowledge that all participation in The Krontiris Method’s services provided by Associated Users, including all associated exercises, movements, methods, practices, educational content, and any other related content, is done under the guidance and supervision of, and at the risk to the Responsible Parties. The Responsible Parties represent and warrant that the equipment and space used for any Associated User’s participation The Krontiris Methods’ services are well-maintained, suitable for the educational – sports institution and any other organization level, and comply with all applicable safety regulations.
The Responsible Parties further warrant that all participating Associated Users, and their legal guardians if the participating Associated Users are under the age of 18, have agreed to use The Krontiris Method services in adherence with these Terms.
The Responsible Parties warrant that they are authorized to enter into such an agreement and agree that they shall be responsible for any Associated Users’ participation in The Krontiris Method services, and for any associated personal injury or property damage.
DO NOT USE SOMEONE ELSE’S INFORMATION THAT IS NOT AUTHORIZED:
When creating an account or want to reach out to us for inquiry, concerns, and/or feedback on our website, mobile application and any other related services, DO NOT create accounts using information that is NOT yours, and DO NOT share your information as well.
INFORMATION ON CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA):
No one under 13 can create an account on the mobile application without the approval, consent, and compliance agreements with the parents and educational – sports institutions. Parents and Educational – Sports Institutions need to abide by governing privacy laws and acts for children ages 13 and under. We are NOT responsible. Please refer to your Educational – Sports Institution to see if they adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection ACT (COPPA) which is a law created to protect the privacy of children under 13. COPPA is managed by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
ELIGIBILITY FOR USE OF THE SERVICES:
The website, mobile application, and any related services is for the use of potential clients, clients, customers and any one of interest in an educational – sports institution and/or any appropriate professional organization.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF POSSIBLE RISKS ASSOCIATED:
For safety and protection on behalf of The Krontiris Method, fitness, strength and conditioning, nutrition, athletic training and any other sports medicine and health and wellness information and recommendations provided by the services are not intended as a complete substitute for medical advice from your Healthcare Provider. We are a telehealth – care coordinated platform that work with educational – sports institutions who have or are affiliated with their medical – healthcare organization.
You represent and warrant that you have consulted a licensed physician, school – sports team physician, or a physician supervised approved for other Healthcare Providers such as but not limited to Athletic Trainers, EMT, School Nurse, Registered Nurse, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapist Assistant, Physical Therapist, etc., before using any of the services and any associated methods or practices, to ensure that there are no potential or foreseeable health or injury risks from your use of the services.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICES:
You may use the services if and when it is available to your educational – sports institution. Some features such as a demo app may be available upon request on the website after providing the necessary information, creating an account, and being one of the following positions; School Administrator, Athletic Director, Athletic Trainer and/or Coach. Features may be unavailable or the experience may not be the same for every user at all times. Each user has their specific role-position.
We reserve the right to change, remove, delete, restrict or block access to, or stop providing all or any part of the Services (including reducing available storage capacity, if any, and removing any of the content contained in the Services) at any time without notice.
You agree that we may terminate your use of the Services if we reasonably believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms, or violated the rights of The Krontiris Method or any third party, or for any other reason with or without notice to you.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
Some portions the website, mobile application and any other related services may permit or require you to create an account to participate or to secure additional benefits. You agree to provide, maintain, and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes (the “Registration Data”). You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image, or photograph. You also agree to promptly notify us at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to the Services.
For the safety and concern of parents, you have full access of your children’s portal, login, information, for which you have registered. Please remember that The Krontiris Method and its services are intended to apply specifically to the athletic ecosystem for educational – sports institutions. Accordingly, as the parent or legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the services’ areas and/or content is appropriate for your child.
“User Content” is any information, graphic, text, image, software, sound file, video, communication, data, metadata, photograph, compilation, work in any form or medium, technology (whether now known or later developed) and other materials that are uploaded, submitted, posted, transmitted, modified, linked, shared, stored or otherwise made available to or on the Services by you or other users of the Services. You are responsible for all User Content that you upload, submit, post, transmit, modify, link, share, store or otherwise make available to the Services. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control any and all rights in and to the User Content that you upload, submit, post, transmit, modify, link, share, store or otherwise make available and that public posting and use of that User Content by us will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party in any manner.
You acknowledge and agree that we may publish, transmit, perform, display, store, distribute, reproduce, modify, rearrange, create derivative works from, and otherwise use all or any portion of User Content for the purpose of administering, improving professional development of the services and carrying on the business of The Krontiris Method. You further acknowledge and agree that third parties who provide services to The Krontiris Method may have access to your User Content and use it in connection with their policies and practices and subject to any agreement they may have with The Krontiris Method.
You hereby grant us and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit such User Content, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on the Services and third party web sites) for any and all purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity (the “User Content License”).
By creating User Content, you represent and warrant that the User Content conform to the User Conduct guidelines set forth in these Terms and that you own or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions, without the need for any permission from or payment to any other person or entity, to exploit, and to authorize us to exploit, such User Content in all manners contemplated by these Terms (including the User Content License). These Terms (including the User Content License) do not limit any past or future grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments, and waivers you may have made or make with respect to User Content.
You further acknowledge that aspects of the services may be public and accessible by anyone who visits or uses the services. In addition to the rights granted to us and our service providers, your use of the services may allow other users to have access to your User Content which they might copy, modify, distribute, or rely upon even without your express permission to engage in that conduct. Further, you agree to evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of User Content and any risk that others may be able to identify you based on your User Content.
RIGHT TO REMOVE USER CONTENT OR BLOCK ACCESS:
The Krontiris Method generally does not monitor, approve or have any control over any User Content. Nevertheless, The Krontiris Method or its designees, at The Krontiris Method’s discretion, without any obligation and without notice at any time, may screen, filter, restrict, block, move, refuse, disable access to, remove, or modify User Content that does not meet the conduct guidelines described in these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. The Krontiris Method may also block your access to the services in the event that (a) you breach these Terms; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate information you provide to The Krontiris Method; (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, The Krontiris Method users or us; or (d) we believe that blocking access is a reasonable business practice under the circumstances.
We do not guarantee that any content or information you share or access will not be removed, damaged, corrupted, lost, or unavailable. We recommend that you back up any User Content that you store or access using the services.
PURCHASES THROUGH THE SERVICES:
Certain features or functionality of the services may allow you to purchase products or services through The Krontiris Method website, mobile application and any other related service. You agree to pay for all products and services provided through The Krontiris Method that are ordered through your account.
You authorize The Krontiris Method to charge your credit/debit card (or other payment instrument such as PayPal) for any products or services purchased and for any additional amounts (including any applicable taxes, late fees, and associated bank fees) that may be accrued by or in connection with your account. You are responsible for the timely payment of all purchases made and for providing The Krontiris Method with a valid credit card or form of payment for all necessary charges. All appropriate and necessary charges will be billed to the credit card/debit card, PayPal you designate during the registration process. If you wish to designate a different credit/Debit card or other form of payment, then you are solely responsible for changing such information online in your account setting.
All purchases made directly through a The Krontiris Method representative or through The Krontiris Method website, mobile application and/or any other related services are final. The Krontiris Method cannot provide a refund. Your purchase will be subject to credit/debit, PayPal applicable payment policy.
It is your sole responsibility to review and understand all policies, content, and agreements associated with the use of the services or any products The Krontiris Method may supply.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED: (1) WITH ALL FAULTS AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE; AND (2) WITHOUT ANY ASSURANCE, OR WARRANTY, CONDITION OR DUTY OF OR REGARDING: FUNCTIONALITY; PRIVACY; SECURITY; ACCURACY; AVAILABILITY; REPAIRS; LACK OF: NEGLIGENCE, INTERRUPTION, VIRUSES OR OF OTHER HARMFUL CODE OR TRANSMISSIONS; OR THE NATURE OR CONSEQUENCES OF AVAILABLE CONTENT SUCH AS (WITHOUT LIMITATION) WHETHER SOFTWARE OR OTHER CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO ANY PARTICULAR LICENSE, OR WHETHER IT IS SUBJECT TO ANY RESTRICTIONS OR CONSEQUENCES THAT MIGHT BE TRIGGERED BY ANY EXERCISE OF A RIGHT GRANTED UNDER THESE TERMS. THE KRONTIRIS METHOD, OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND ADVERTISERS MAKE NO WARRANTY AND HEREBY DISCLAIM, WHETHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, ANY WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THROUGH DOWNLOAD) ANY CONTENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INFRINGEMENT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, CONSEQUENCE OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) BODILY INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA.
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT RELY, AND THE KRONTIRIS METHOD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR RELIANCE, ON ANY INFORMATION OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY DECISIONS YOU MAKE ABOUT DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. ANY OPINION OR INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ONLY AND WILL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – USER CONDUCT AND USAGE RESTRICTIONS:
You may use the website, mobile application and any other related services only for lawful, authorized purposes. You may not submit or transmit through the website, mobile application and any other related services (whether via email, message boards, comments or otherwise) any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct, that:
- Do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working of the services, including any interference with the servers or networks used to make the services available or any violation of the requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- Restrict or inhibit any person from rightfully using the services;
- Transmit, post to, or make available through the services any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, Easter egg, Time bomb, Spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access any portion of the services;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the services;
- Send spam or any other unauthorized advertisements or solicitations through or using the services;
- Use an iFrame or offer web search functionality on the services;
- Harvest, collect or use addresses, phone numbers or email addresses or other contact information inappropriate and unauthorized of users of the services;
- Solicit private information (including social security numbers, credit/debit card numbers and passwords) from users of the services;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including any moderator or any of our representatives, falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the services, or stating or implying that we endorse any statement you make;
- Transmit, post to, or make available through the services any content that is threatening, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or that depicts nudity, pornography or graphic or gratuitous violence, or anything else that The Krontiris Method may consider offensive;
- Transmit, post to, or make available through the services any addresses, phone numbers or email addresses or other contact information or private information of any third party or any content that violates the law or anyone’s rights, including intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights (such as rights of publicity and privacy);
- Transmit, post to, or make available through the services any false, misleading or fraudulent information; Intimidate, harass, or violate the rights of any user or other person; otherwise do anything that is illegal, infringing, fraudulent, malicious or could expose The Krontiris Method or users of the services to harm or liability; or attempt, encourage or facilitate any of the above mentioned.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, you may only use the services for personal noncommercial and lawful purposes. You may not exploit any aspect of the services for any commercial purpose without prior written and signed authorization from The Krontiris Method. You must comply with all state, local, national and international laws, rules and regulations that apply to the services, your use of the services, and any products or services you learn about on the services or access through the services, including but not limited to, any rules, facts, statements, laws governing the sale, use, promotion , education, of any sports medicine and health and wellness related.
THE KRONTIRIS METHOD’S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS:
You acknowledge and agree that the services and any necessary software used in connection with the services (“software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by The Krontiris Method or the applicable licensor (such as an advertiser), you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform or create derivative works based on the services or the software, in whole or in part.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, The Krontiris Method grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to access and use the services; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the services. You agree not to access the services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by The Krontiris Method for use in accessing the services.
DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT AND LINKS:
In some cases, our site, mobile application and other services may contain information to other sites such as but not limited to www.NATA.org, www.CDC.gov , www.atyourownrisk.org, www.NSCA.com , www.NCAA.com , including links, infographics, articles, documents and other relevant information in third-party publications that are not directly affiliated with The Krontiris Method. We are not responsible for their privacy procedures.
Products, services, and content offered through linked websites are subject to the terms and conditions made available by those respective websites, and the data collection practices of linked websites will be governed by the respective privacy policies of those websites, not by ours. Following links to any other websites or web-based services is at your own risk, and any claims you have with respect to products, services, or content accessed through linked websites are claims against third parties, not against The Krontiris Method.
The Krontiris Method also may post or otherwise provide access to websites, materials, or content of third parties (“Third Party Content”) as a service to those that might be interested in this information. The Krontiris Method does not guarantee, endorse or adopt the accuracy, completeness, legality, or innocuousness of any Third Party Content. The Krontiris Method is not responsible for updating or reviewing Third Party Content. You access and use Third Party Content at your own risk.
You agree that The Krontiris Method is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any Third Party Content. You agree to not use any Third Party Content in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that The Krontiris Method is in no way responsible for any such use by you.
You agree to release, discharge, defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Krontiris Method, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and agents, assigns, sponsors and supporting artists, licensors and suppliers from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, including, without limitation, legal and accounting fees, related to or arising out of your use in any way of the Services, including any User Content (defined below) that you provide and your violation of any of these Terms.
COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, AND ANY CLAIMS OF IP INFRINGEMENT:
The Krontiris Method and its licensors retain full ownership, rights and protection in all material contained on the services (including all digital images, software, HTML code and other code, or business methods), including all intellectual property rights therein, with the exception of User Content. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any material contained on the Services without the prior consent of The Krontiris Method or the copyright owner.
All content of the services is Copyright 2020 The Krontiris Method, Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved.
The Krontiris Method respects the intellectual property rights of all third parties. If you are the owner of a United States copyright and you believe that your work has been copied on the services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our copyright agent the following information:
(1) A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(2)A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the services;
(4) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
(6) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act in the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by: firstname.lastname@example.org
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of The Krontiris Method, its partners and licensors (including without limitation: The Krontiris Method, The Krontiris Method logo, tag lines, slogans, videos and any other related content) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Krontiris Method or its affiliates, partners or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the services, without The Krontiris Method’s prior written consent. The use of the Marks on any other website or networked computer environment is not allowed. You may not use the Marks as a “hot” link on or to any other website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by The Krontiris Method.
- These Terms and your use of the Services are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflict of law principles. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with The Krontiris Method or in any way relating to your use of the services (“Legal Action”) resides in the courts in the State of New York. You further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts in the State of New York in connection with any such dispute. Any Legal Action that is subject to the jurisdiction of federal courts shall be instituted in a federal court in the New York City District of New York.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any term, covenant or restriction of these Terms to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms, covenants and restrictions will remain in full force and effect and will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated.
- The headings titles in these Terms are provided solely for convenience and have no legal or contractual significance.
- No waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective unless it is in a signed writing, and no waiver will constitute a waiver of any other provision(s) or of the same provision on another occasion. YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, SUCH DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- The Krontiris Method will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, or war.
- The Krontiris Method retains the right to assign its rights, privileges, responsibilities, and obligations, as identified in these Terms or in other documents, to a third party, in whole or in part, for administration, technical support, marketing, or any other purpose at any time without providing notice to you or other users through the services or by any other means.
The Krontiris Method may deliver notice to you under these Terms by means of electronic mail from the email@example.com
UPDATES TO THESE TERMS:
We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time. When we do, we will revise the “Effective Date” at the top of these Terms. We encourage you to check this page periodically for any updates. If you continue use of the services following the posting of an updated version of these Terms, we will treat your continued use as acceptance of the updated version.